Step 1. Share the board with your second account
- Log in to the account which contains the board you want to move (e.g. email@example.com)
- Navigate to the board board you want to transfer.
- Open the Add Editor popup and invite your second account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) to edit the board.
Step 2. Transfer board ownership
- Once your second account (e.g. email@example.com) has been invited to edit the board, open the "Editors" popup again.
- Select the three dots icon next to your the firstname.lastname@example.org account, then select Make [User] the Owner.
- This will transfer board ownership over to your second account.
Now you can log back in to your second account and use your boards as normal.