Link cards magically display content from other websites on a Milanote board. They're great for collecting inspiration from around the web.
How to use a link card:
- Copy the URL of the content you want to add to your clipboard
- Drag out a Link card from the lefthand toolbar in Milanote
- Paste your link & hit enter to create the card
Content you can embed
- Video from Youtube, Vimeo or TED
- Audio from Soundcloud
- Google Maps
- Code snippets from CodePen
- Images from Instagram, Dribbble, Flickr etc.
- Presentations from Slideshare, Prezi
- Prototypes from Marvel app
- Spreadsheets from Airtable
Try the web clipper
The Milanote Web Clipper is an even quicker way to get content in your boards. Save web content with one click.