- Create a new note: Double click anywhere to create a new note.
- Add notes quickly: While typing a note, hit ⌘ + Enter (Mac) or Ctrl + Enter (Windows) to create one note after another.
You can format your content as you type.
- Type # for a heading
- Type - for a list
- Use Tab to indent bullet items (and Shift + Tab to move them back)
- Type 1. for a numbered list
- Type  for a check list
- Type [x] for a completed check list
- Type > for a quote
- Add an image from your computer: Drag an image from your computer into Milanote.
- Add an image from the internet: Right click on the image, copy the address of the image, paste the image address into a Milanote Link card.
- Add a caption: Select an image and just start typing.
Duplicating, deleting and undo
- Duplicate: Hold Alt or Option and Drag the content you want to duplicate.
- Delete: Select anything and hit Delete. Notes need to be empty before you can delete them.
- Undo: Hit ⌘ + Z (Mac) or Ctrl + Z (Windows).
- Hold Space bar and Drag to move quickly around the board. It's easier than scrolling.
Did this answer your question?